Here is my baby, going to school! I didn't do too bad today, now last night was rough. I started to cry last night when I said my prayers, and somehow got through it. I then got up to use the bathroom at 2 am, and couldn't stop crying. I knew it would be hard, but man it was worse than I thought.
Now for the good news and pictures! She was so excited, she woke up at 7:15, that is WAY early for Halle! She couldn't eat a bite of breakfast (I am not quite sure where she got her nerves from?!?), got dresses, make her bed, did her jobs, got her hair done, and was ready to leave by 8:15. We still had 3 hours to kill! She was so excited, but then would start to think about it, and completely freak out!
Here are a few pictures from today, I think I took 30 or so, here are some cute ones.
Getting ready for show & tell, they were supposed to bring something that started with the first letter in their name. She brought her cute "cow-girl" hat.
Here is proof that she rode the bus home with Kylee. I followed behind the bus, to make sure she was ok, well, I was ok!
She had a great first day of school, she was starving, and a little overwhelmed when she got home, but all in all it was good!
3 comments:
Okay, so that made ME cry!
She is so cute, and I'm glad to hear that she did so well, that gives me hope for tomorrow. She looks absolutely adorable!!
(Also, that's crazy that the Kindergarten has an outside door?!)
okay, so all the pictures are adorable, of course, but i love the one through the bus window...so cute. she's growing up. crazy!
Yeah, you survived. Notice how I followed orders and DID NOT call yesterday! She looks so grown up. Now, freedom...
Post a Comment