Last weekend we were really busy with activities for the kids, here are some of the highlights!

Cayden had his first football game last Saturday, and I have to say it was so much fun watching him play. He played the whole game with the exception of 4 or 5 plays. He is the fastest one on the team by miles, and he is also the tallest. He was in HOG HEAVEN!
He is # 28, if you click on the picture, you can see him better. He had a great sack this play, only I wasn't quick enough to get it!
Halle had her 1st soccer game, she was cute to watch, because she is EXTREMELY scared of the ball. She jogged the whole time, only she would stay about 2 steps behind the "pack" of kids. There were a couple times that she had a wide open shot, and she would turn and run behind all of the other kids. The real reason that I posted this picture rather than one of her running, is because she was so sweaty that her undies kept hiking up her little bum. This is what she was doing the WHOLE time! She had a serious wedgie! But, she was cute none the less! Unfortunately Clay and I don't think that she is going to follow in her big sisters footsteps and be a big soccer star! She can always grow up to be a princess, hopefully we get the wedgie under control before then!
Kylee had her big horse show on Saturday, and she did awesome. She is such a natural, and she loves it more than anything she does...I think even soccer! She is in a class with 3 other girls and they are all 15 and up! She is amazing, and fun to watch. Don't mind the ugly cowboy boots, when Clay went to buy her new boots, this is the only pair that they had in her size...nice!
Halle is feeding this horse some hay, and when he took it out of her hand, it nearly scared the pee out of her!
1 comment:
How freaking cute is that first picture of Cayden?? I love the uniform---it's so official!! Plus, the little tight pants look cute on small like kids! (That sounds sicker than it did in my head...hopefully you know what I mean!)
I'm glad Cayden has something that is "just his"---I'm quickly learning how hard comparing can be between siblings, even if it isn't intentional. Good for him!
I hope Princess Wedgie likes soccer, even if she doesn't want to be a star. The pink shoes make it, for sure!
Kylee looks absolutely so grown up on that horse. I can't believe it! She needs to slow down, or she'll be driving soon. I don't think I could handle that.
Post a Comment