Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The FUN PARKE!!!

We have had an event filled week, thus the lack of updates! This last week we went to the Highland Fling, our cities summer celebration. We went to the parade that morning, and then Kylee's soccer team was doing a fundraiser there. Needless to say, we spent 14 hours there!!! I have never ached like I did on Sunday morning.
Kylee was a trooper, and hung out with her team, sold watermelon & soda's. It wasn't a huge success, but they had a blast doing it! She even saw the cute boy that she has a crush on!!! Oh to be that age, and have cute crushes! She is growing up so fast!
Here are some pictures of the grand event!

Some of the girls at the booth!

Every year the fire trucks come and squirt the kids off for 20 minutes...Cayden was totally up for it!

Watching the fireworks...it looks like kylee has something on her rear, but it is just a speck on the picture...;)

I love this kid...here he is watching the fireworks!

1 comment:

Emily said...

AAh, summer! Fireworks and getting soaked. Good times!