What's happening
in the crazy chaos
we call life!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Here she is, in all her glory!
She is tiny, she only weighs 4.9 lbs. She is only supposed to double her size...I guess we'll see, since she is a mutt! Don't worry, we have had her for 1 week, and she had her 6th bath today. See, the OCD again!
Thanks Colleen, I need comments like that, rather that comments like this: "Oh my (bleep) what were you thinking?" "They are so disgusting, they will make your house smell like (fill in the blank)!" "There is nothing grosser (sp?) thank going into someone's house who has a dog!" It is really making me start to feel the love! And for that matter, you weren't ever invited over to begin with, so there!
I think shes cute and your brave. I always want to get Lonnie a helper dog but I am scared about the hair. However, a golden lab or retriever is a whole other world than that ball of fluff. I am waiting for a dog like that until I get old. A little lap dog just seems perfect for an old fart. I told Lonnie by then my eyes wont be able to see the hair. I would love a little house dog. I am also OCD. Let me know how it goes. Plus Lonnie wont let me get a dog until "the boys are old enough to take care of it. You dont need one more thing to do." Only eight more years to go!!
7 comments:
She's so cute and fuzzy!!! I can't wait to see her. Mace and Cammo will go nuts!
She is so cute!! Good luck!
Having a dog is like having a two-year old. But, if you put up with them for a while, they turn into great friends! I love my dog!
Oh my fuzzy ball of cuteness!!!! She is darling and look at that little Halleface. No gettin' rid of her now!! ur stuck!
Thanks Colleen, I need comments like that, rather that comments like this:
"Oh my (bleep) what were you thinking?"
"They are so disgusting, they will make your house smell like (fill in the blank)!"
"There is nothing grosser (sp?) thank going into someone's house who has a dog!"
It is really making me start to feel the love!
And for that matter, you weren't ever invited over to begin with, so there!
that is a pretty sweet puppy. give it a month or two and she will be a part of the family.
I think shes cute and your brave. I always want to get Lonnie a helper dog but I am scared about the hair. However, a golden lab or retriever is a whole other world than that ball of fluff. I am waiting for a dog like that until I get old. A little lap dog just seems perfect for an old fart. I told Lonnie by then my eyes wont be able to see the hair. I would love a little house dog. I am also OCD. Let me know how it goes. Plus Lonnie wont let me get a dog until "the boys are old enough to take care of it. You dont need one more thing to do." Only eight more years to go!!
Post a Comment