Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of School - 2008

Here they are...
Cayden, doing his "not fake" smile! What a stallion! We are growing his hair out, so he can spike it up! He looks so cute I think!
Kylee witha big scab on her head, beacuse Cayden's toenails attacked her while they were wrestling the night before...lovely! Notice the fish on her shoes...she and her friends have named them!

Here is Halle waiting for her "assessment" with her Kindergarten teacher.

Ok, so I am a little late! Their first day of school was on Monday, and it was a crazy day! The kids were moved to the early schedule this year, this was because Halle's teacher only teaches that hour, and because of all of the extra curricular (sp?) activities, it is much easier for them to get home by 2:30. That way they have time to come home, wind down, do homework, and then go to soccer, football, dance...etc. Last year they would get home from school, and have to be places in 10 minutes. It is much harder for me and them, because they have to be on the bus by 7:20, that means...6:30 am they wake up!!!!!!

The early schedule has turned out to be a pretty good thing. It really sucks for me, because by the time I get Halle to school, I will have about 2 "whole" hours until they get home, and the madness begins.

Here is to the first & last year that all of my kids will be in the same school together! Kylee & Cayden will never be in the same school again, and once Cayden moves on to 7th grade, he and Halle won't either...!!! SAD DAY!

1 comment:

Annalee said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids look!! Cayden looks so old in that picture!!

I don't want to send my kids to school...