This is what happens when your son is "growing his hair out", and he decides to be funny one night...*sigh*. He wanted to put bobby pins in his hair and see how he would look. He is cute, but I have to say he makes a much cuter boy than girl! DORK!


This is his "surprised" look!

I forgot to post about my birthday...it wasn't anything to get excited about...Halle was home with a horrible cold, and the stomach flu. I worked for 12 hours that day...lucky me! My husband did however buy me the most beautiful pink roses. Here is a picture of one of them.

He also bought me an ice cream cake. My mom also made me the most delicious carrott cake with cream cheese frosting...devine!
Happy Birthday to me...I can't believe that people question me when I say that I am 25. Kylee is actually my sister!
4 comments:
caylee, i mean cayden, is just beautiful. but, i must say, a way cuter boy! i guess that's a good thing, though!! and happy late birthday!! too bad you had to clean up snotty noses and barf all day...but at least you had a thoughtful husband who bought you pretty pink roses!
He's such a cute little girl!! Hope you had a good b day. Your hair looks great in the pic by the way!!!
I hope I look as good as you do when I turn "25"...
Seriously, though. A new camera and everything and yet, no new pics. Hmmm
Post a Comment