Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Cayden!!!

Saturday is Cayden's birthday, but we will be in St. George. I wanted to post a little birthday tribute to my FAVORITE son! (you can say that when you only have 1!!!)

This post is dedicated to my Chucklets, who is turning 9!!!


1. You have an infectious smile!
2. You are THE most handsome boy I have ever met!
3. You are an amazing friend.

4. You are a great brother to Kylee & Halle...when you want to be!
5. You are an amazing athlete, and I enjoy watching you succeed at it!
6. You are a great student, and are very smart!
7. You have a great imagination, and can build, draw, make, or imagine anything!
8. You have a testimony of the gospel, and aren't afraid to stand up for what you know is right.
9. You have the most beautiful hair...why we have kept is short you whole life is still a mystery!
Cayden, I love you and am so glad that you are a part of our little family, I can't imagine my life with out you in it! I hope you know how proud I am of you, and the amazing young man you are turning in to!




I love your curly, amazing hair!

8 years old


Cute little guy



5 years old

Cayden's first day of pre-school...I thought he was so old! I love those dimples...!
Happy Day Cayde!






4 comments:

Annalee said...

Happy Birthday Cayden!!!! :) I love your hair longer, I haven't seen it in a while!!

Have a fun birthday!

o-town said...

Happy birthday Caydenator!! Nine years old...unbelieveable!

Emily said...

Holy cow. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. Cute kid....Although, Kennedy should be older. humph.

Annalee said...

Seriously dude, and update would be appreciated.. Oy.