The kids had a fun Halloween "season" (at least that is what it felt like!). They had parties with both sets of grandparents, dance, school...the festivities when on FOREVER! They each chose what they wanted to be for Halloween, and had fun choosing.

Kylee and her BFF Kenzie were both
NERDS! This is their last year to trick or treat, they went together around our neighborhood, and then to hers! They had so much fun together, and I was glad that it was on a Friday this year, so that they could stay out a little longer, since it was their last! (I am just now realizing that I have a child that is too old to trick-or-treat...that makes me really sad, and really old!)

She was quite emarassed to wear this to school, because there is a certain boy that she didn't want to see her like this! Funny thing is he was a Nerd as well, and neither of them knew the other was dressing up as that! Infact, he didn't even recognize her! I think she is a good sport, because most of the girls in her class just wore their pajamas, or looked like skanks! GO KY!

Halle, I mean "Belle" was excited to dress up this year. She dressed up Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday...by Saturday for Clay's parents party she was really sick of wearing the crown (it hurt her head), and wouldn't wear the shoes (she had worn them to school all day on Friday and had blisters ALL over her feet!) She said that she is glad that Halloween is only 1 time each year! I have to agree with her!~

Cayden has been looking forward to dressing up as a "real" football player since he got his uniform in the summer! He was so excited, and I think he looks so cute! He did come home with a severe headache from wearing the helmet all day (Clay and I think the helmet is getting a lot tighter because he is growing his hair out, and he has some THICK hair!) He had a fun time trick-or-treating, but didn't want to go for very long.

Here is the whole family at the annual Olsen family Halloween party at Doug & Carey's house. Clay and I were Fred & Wilma...my orange wig broke, and then today we had an epiphany that we should have been Barney & Betty...duh! We look a lot more like them! Thanks to my mom and her amazing sewing skills, she made my costume modest!
Here's to a fun Halloween, and yet I am so glad that it is over!
1 comment:
I love all of their costumes, seriously! Kylee's is the BEST! I LOVE it!! Halle looks gorgeous and so grown up in that picture! Of course, I love Cayden's football costume--what a great idea!
Post a Comment