Thursday, July 30, 2009

Really?

Ok, so this is a complain post. Sorry, if you don't want to hear it...stop reading! What happens to your children when they turn 12? Do they forget e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. that has ever been taught to them? Do they suddenly loose all of their brain cells? Do they loose all respect for everything, and everyone? I have a great daughter that just turned 12, and when people told me that they turn into these selfish little monsters, I thought to myself..."apparently they don't know MY daughter, she is such a great girl, so kind, Christ like, thoughtful..."

Then she turned 12, and reality slapped me right smack in the face. She is just like all of the rest of those little self centered terds. I don't ever remember being like that :)!! Lord have mercy on me, and on her, so that we still like each other when she finally pulls her head out!

The end.

3 comments:

Jessi said...

ha. just wait. she's not even a teenager yet. the best is yet to come...

Annalee said...

Oh man. I'm not looking forward to that stage!

ali said...

um. Scary!