Saturday, July 25, 2009

Home-made Raspberry jam...

I love home-made rapsberry jam. I don't like jam, but I LOVE this jam! I made a batch about 6 years ago, and for Christmas gave a bottle of my home-made jam, and a loaf of home-made bread. I thought it was a great Christmas gift. I don't think people really appreciated how much time and work went into it. WELL, I haven't undertaken that challenge for a long time, and I decided to do it this year!
I have learned my lesson, that I will never give home-made jam to anyone that I am not either related to, or like a lot.
Here is my jam experience...in pictures (incase you have never made jam...and wanted a picutre tutorial!)

Fresh Raspberries...washed and clean

A really cute "smasher"




Smashing the berries


I don't pressure cook mine, I do the invert method...less work, and works just as great!


Aint she perty!?!


2 comments:

Emily said...

We're related.....

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am finally getting around to emailing you our family pic, but I don't have your email address! Email me at momto3under2@gmail.com, and I will send it to you!