Look what a handsome baseball player I have, and his cute uniform...
Here's the observation part...
Who in their right mind, I mean seriously, WHO
would make white baseball pants??
White pants + red dirt + grass = panic attack!
They look so nice and spiffy for about 2 seconds
and when he even gets within 5 feet of grass,
they are instantly dirty.
Not just dirty, but "use a whole bottle of spray & wash dirty!!!"
Here is another observation...
Obviously a man came up with the idea of white pants
because they aren't the ones doing the wash.
They just know how nice they look each time they are worn.
With no consideration of the person actually DOING the wash.
Let's just say, each time these little bad boys need to be washed,
I cringe, and cry a little bit!
On the bright side, he is a pretty cute baseball player...
isn't he???
the end.
3 comments:
That's a really great picture! You should totally frame that---I love shots like that.
Secondly, I thought you were going to say that the white pants were bad because of panty lines. But, then I realized that probably wasn't the direction you were headed.
For the record: The bleach pen in my BFF.
Love the pic!
And as one that has never had to wash white baseball pants- I'm sure I will one day regret saying this!
But... I love how the white pants look when they are covered in red dirt and grass stains. Reminds me of summer? I don't know...
Good luck, and you can just laugh when its my turn :)
they should have camouflage baseball pants, the color of baseball dirt with patches of grass stains on them. I can see it now--amazing!
;)
Post a Comment