Happy Belated Birthday to my favorite and ONLY son!!!
I can't believe that you are 10...it seems like only yesterday you were born a month early, doctors worried that you would have to be life flighted to save your little premature life! Little did they know the spunk and attitude you came to this earth with. You amazed everyone when you came out weighing 8 lbs!!! You were the cutest, chubbiest, most mellow baby.
You came here with so much passion, endurance, and love! You are growing into such a handsome and amazing young man. I can't wait for the next 10 years, I can't wait to see the amazing things you will accomplish. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to our family, and I am thankful for you!

2 comments:
I'm still a little bitter that he's older than Kennedy....happy late bday Cayde!!! He's so cute in those first pics..well, he's cute now, but you know what I mean. He's so little!
This makes me tear up a little bit. That first picture, little Cayde with the hat, that's how I will always picture him!
I CANNOT believe he's 10!!
Post a Comment