Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer lovin...

Ok, seriously, I don't post for a few days, and I get threats from my sister...what is all of that about? There hasn't been anything really life altering happening here at the Parke home, but I will update on what has happened in the past few weeks!

Kylee is the best big sister, I mean she turns 11 next week, and she still hangs out with Halle, and takes her on "scooter rides" when Halle wants her to!

Clay and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary last Sunday! He bought me some beautiful roses, and we went shopping and out to dinner! I keep hoping for that trip to Hawaii, or a cruise! I guess there is always next year?!?


(It was really windy, so her hair is blowing EVERYWHERE!!!)

I guess the most exciting, and emotional news of the week...Halle cut bangs! Well, Halle didn't cut them, Emily did...with A LOT of tears and emotions to follow! Halle has OCD with tucking her hair behind her ears, and she completely flipped out when she couldn't tuck all of her hair.


Holy cow she looks so stinking cute, and so grown up! After we got home, and she looked in her little barbie mirror, her whole demeanor changed! She loves them, she keeps walking by the mirror and looking at herself, and talking to herself! She even called Emily on her phone and told her "Thanks for the bangs, I do like them!" It was so cute!

Cayden has been swimming with his friends this week, and today he had a birthday party. He has had fun, but I haven't taken any pictures of him lately! I promise I will this week, and post them soon.


I may even copy Emily and post about how much I love each of my kids! What a cute idea!



2 comments:

Annalee said...

Oh my gosh--I LOVE Halle's hair! At first I thought it was Kylee!!

Sounds like the kids are having a fun summer!

Annalee said...

HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!!!!! :) I hope you have a great day!