it seems like that is all we do around here right now. I love to watch my kids play soccer, they are both really good at it, and really enjoy it, but after a season this long...I am really looking forward to a little time off! Especially since Kylee hasn't even had a "break" since last summer, they played in a couple of tournaments, and then they played Futson the whole winter.
Cayden's team was supposed to play his last game today, but because the other team forfeited they thankfully cancelled it (the weather has been more like January than almost May today!). His team starts into their tournament on Tuesday, and he has also started baseball. He is really looking forward to baseball, he really loves it. I think that he is brunt out on soccer, and may take a little break from it. His coach really wants him to stay and play, because he really is amazing, but he is playing up a year with boys that are 1-2 years older than him. He doesn't have any friends per say on his team, so he doesn't really LOVE it. I don't care what he does as long as he stays active, and has fun!
Kylee's team is doing really well, they are undefeated, and are getting ready to play in the state cup in May. She is having fun, she on the other hand has tons of friends on her team, no one goes to her school, but they are all really good friends. After the state cup, I think there will be a little down time, right now they are practicing 2-3 times a week, with 2-3 games...it is really time consuming, and tiring for both her and us! But, she loves it, and I want her to stay active as well, so it is all worth it!
Now for something not soccer related, Halle is preparing for her dance recital that is coming up the second week in May. She is really excited, and loves this time of year! She is quite the cute little dancer, as long as she stays on the same planet (she tends to day dream a little!). She actually wants me to sign her up for soccer this next fall, because one of her friends is playing soccer...we'll have to see how that goes, I have to believe that she will be the one out on the field that is singing, and picking the flowers, and not even watching the ball! But, to each their own!
I will post pictures of both soccer and dance when I actually take them!
1 comment:
How exciting! I can't wait for my kids to find that thing they "love".
The thought of 3 kids--practices, games, homework...it kind of makes me want to take a nap.
Post a Comment